Even though snow this week forced the suspension of a Syracuse University women’s lacrosse match against Canisius College in Buffalo, and spring sports on all levels, including the Red Sox opener in Cleveland and the Yankees opener in New York, were cancelled or postponed, we must hang in there. Spring, as we traditionally know it, will come. Summer will follow, bringing with it boatloads of thrilling events for HGR athletes:
- May 3rd: Summer Elite tryouts for 5th grade boys
- Early June: Summer tournament season begins; specifics to be announced
- Mid-June: Summer Elite week-long training camp at Merrimack College
- Late June: Bi-weeklyHGR Summer Elite team practices begin
- July 25 – 28: 4th annual HGR Summer Soccer Intensive Foot Skills Camp
- July 25 – 28: 11th annual HGR Summer Lacrosse Camp for 2nd – 8th grade boys and 2nd – 10th grade girls
Don’t forget, all HGR Summer Elite players get 15% off at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, where you can improve your athletic performance in their world class facilities.
So forget all about the April Snow. All we have to do it tough it out!