Dear HGR Girls Players, Family & Friends,
We are happy to announce our first-ever “select” Girls Lacrosse February Break Skills Clinic. We have received numerous inquiries and calls from parents, players and coaches asking for a girls skills clinic during school vacation. We have decided to deliver so sign up now!
This girls skills clinic is NEXT WEEK (and space is limited)!
Here are the HGR H.S. Girls February Break Skills Clinic details:
- Dates: February 16-18, 2016 (Tues.-Thurs.)
- Schedule: JV Players daily @9:00-10:45am; Varsity Players daily 11:00am-12:45pm
- Location: HGR Indoor Sports, 400 Osgood Street, No. Andover, MA
- Cost: $150/player (for 6 hours of lax; includes 4.5 hrs. of skills & 1.5 hrs. of small scrimmage play)
- Staff: Michael Daly, Girls Program Director HGR Girls Elite (& former Merrimack, Stonehill & UNH WLAX Head Coach), Liz Richards, Asst. Program Director HGR Girls Elite & Austin Prep Head Coach, and select local H.S. coaches/HGR staff
- Info: Lax Skills Tune-up for the 2016 H.S. season and team tryouts
- For: Varsity & JV H.S. players looking to sharpen their individual and team skills for the season/team tryouts. Individual players and/or teams are welcome to sign-up, by this or HGR coaches invitation-only.
- Registration: Please sign-up at the following HGR registration link – Register for HGR’s H.S. Girls Feb. Skills Clinic!
Hope to see you for the HGR H.S. Girls Skills Clinic. If you have any clinic questions, please reach out to Coach Daly ([email protected]) or Coach Liz ([email protected]) via email, or at the HGR offices at 978-208-2300.
… And a quick reminder, our HGR Girls Elite Tryouts will be held on Sat., March 12th here at HGR. We are still looking for a select players to join our HS and Youth Teams for summer & fall 2016. So give it a try at our tryouts in March! Register for HGR Elite Tryouts today.