Soccer Foot Skills
October 31 – December 19, 2019
Starts Halloween night, wear your costumes!
Home Grown Indoor Sports
400 Osgood St.,
N. Andover, MA
Registration is open!
2019 will mark our 11th year running our Soccer Foot Skills program coached by Roland Dudney.
Our winter soccer training sessions are broken up into three separate courses, beginning in October, December and January. Classes are limited to 20-24 students (depending on age) to ensure optimum personal attention, so reserve a space today to avoid missing out on Roland’s expert tutelage
Due to the extreme popularity and limited class size of this program, the only way to guarantee a spot in Session II and III is to be registered for Session I.
Demand for this program is always extremely high. We anticipate the same for the upcoming season.
Once classes are sold out you will be placed on a waitlist. If you are waitlisted we will contact you to try and place you in one of our rollover classes. Please be sure to sign up for the waitlist and we will do everything we can to accommodate all players and families.
Coached by Roland Dudney
HGR is proud to present the 11th year of our winter soccer camp series, Foot Skills with Roland Dudney. Originally from England, Roland grew up playing soccer.
- NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma
- He has coached all levels of soccer from town to Olympic Development, boys and girls
- Holds an NSCAA Advanced National License
- Roland also holds a USSF “C” License
- Previous Mass Youth Soccer Association Instructor
- Started Home Grown Soccer Foot Skills Program 11 years ago
- Currently Director of Coaching for North Andover Soccer