Location: HGR Indoor Sports, 400 Osgood, N. Andover, MA
Cost: $146/player per session
2020 marks our 12th year running our Soccer Foot Skills program coached by Roland Dudney.
Our winter soccer training sessions are broken up into three separate 7-week courses, beginning in November, January, and February. Classes are limited to 24 students to ensure optimum personal attention, so reserve a space today to avoid missing out on Roland’s expert tutelage. Due to the extreme popularity and limited class size of this program, HGR now holds classes 4 evenings a week!
[Click + to expand for full description]
Demand for this program is always extremely high. We anticipate the same for the upcoming season.
Once classes are sold out you will be placed on a waitlist. If you are waitlisted we will contact you to try and place you in one of our rollover classes. Please be sure to sign up for the waitlist and we will do everything we can to accommodate all players and families.
Coached by Roland Dudney
HGR is proud to present the 11th year of our winter soccer camp series, Foot Skills with Roland Dudney. Originally from England, Roland grew up playing soccer.
- NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma
- He has coached all levels of soccer from town to Olympic Development, boys and girls
- Holds a NSCAA Advanced National License
- Roland also holds a USSF “C” License
- Previous Mass Youth Soccer Association Part Time Instructor
- Started Home Grown Soccer Foot Skills Program 8 years ago
- Currently Director of Coaching for North Andover Soccer