Soccer Foot Skills
To learn more about our extremely popular soccer program, coached by Roland Dudney, click on the links below.
January 6 – February 19, 2021
Registration is OPEN!
HGR Soccer Foot Skills – Session 3 —
Late February – early April 2021 . Dates to be announced.
Click + to expand [su_spoiler title=”
Covid 19: Our Indoor Response
” style=”fancy”] As a number of you return to our facility for the first time since April it is important that you understand our COVID policies and procedures. They are listed below and are in place to keep you safe, make everyone feel comfortable and to ensure we are compliant with all guidelines provided by the state of Massachusetts and Governor Baker. None of these policies are in place to alarm you or scare your children. We’ve been adhering to them all summer with our lacrosse customers and we’ve been able to have a great time. The kids adjust quickly and the smiles under the masks or through helmets make all the hoops we have to jump through seem like small tasks to get them back to sports.
- Air Flow – We will open all doors as well as at least 1, if not 2, of the massive garage doors to encourage air flow and circulation.
- Spectators – We do not allow any spectators inside the building. If you would like to watch your son or daughter’s class you are of course permitted to do so. What simply we ask is that you watch from the garage doors with a mask on at all times. We also ask that you do not stand directly in the doorway but back approximately 10 feet to allow players who may be running late to get into the building easily without having to move past you.
- Entrances and Exits – The entrance to the field is still down the side of the building, however we just have players come in the garage door on the side of the building rather than having them have to open two doors down the hallways.Players will wait outside the building, socially distanced, until a coach invites them to step onto the field.The previous class will exit the field prior to the new class enteringThe players will exit the field by the loading bay in the front of the building.We ask that players do not start lining up for class earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of their class. We also ask that all players go directly to their parents’ car as soon as their class is over.
- Sanitization – We have an employee sanitizing all commonly touched surfaces and equipment at all times. Their sole job is to ensure they are sanitizing surfaces and providing sanitization options for the players and coaches.
- Coaches – will be wearing masks at all times and will do their best to keep 6ft distance from players whenever possible.
- Players – Soccer players must wear masks at all times, including during play, entering the building and exiting the building.Lacrosse players must wear masks entering and exiting the building but are not required to do so while playing.
- Equipment – The only equipment permitted in the building is a personal water bottle, a soccer ball or lacrosse stick and whatever is on your person (protective equipment must be worn into the building). You cannot bring gear bags in the facility or a change of clothes.
- Water – We cannot provide any kind of public water per phase III sports restrictions. As such our water fill station has been turned off and disconnected for the time being. We recommend you bring your own water and label it clearly. Any water bottles left at the facility will be thrown out.
- Huddles and high fives – are not permitted right now. We hope they’ll be back soon.