Summer Base Package
Youth and High School
Top-level coaching – Each team has 2 coaches assigned and dedicated to attend every practice and game all season long.
12 practices, 2 weekday
3 Tournaments (see tab below)
Uniform – Game Jersey, Practice Pinnie, Shorts, Shooting Shirt
Weekday open field (shoot around time): Players will be able to come in and shoot buckets of balls, condition, work on what they were taught in their small group lessons or just have a pass with their teammates.
Mike Boyle Strength / Conditioning Discount: Mike Boyle is the premier name in strength and conditioning throughout the country and he happens to have two facilities in North Andover and Woburn. All HGR players receive a 15% discount on any Boyle program they participate in.
High School Only: 2023-2025s
- Personal, individualized, recruiting guidance from Kristy Robertson
- We will walk you and your parents through every step of the recruiting process.
- We will provide you with a personalized plan and path specific to your unique game and recruiting situation.
- In-person, phone and email correspondence whenever questions pop up.
- Highlight tape analysis and editing suggestions
A Sports Recruits account
- Sports Recruits is a powerful recruiting tool that costs $250 – $1,000 for an annual membership. You get your membership covered by us as a part of your tuition.
- Click here to see all that SR can do
Professional filming at 2 tournaments
HGR will hire professional film companies like First Scout and Next Level Video to film all of our teams and all of their games at 2 of the 3 tournaments we will be attending. That film will be given to the players and families to use as they please, but will greatly aid in the creation of player highlight tapes for recruiting purposes.