While we aren’t done with summer yet, our Fall Elite season is creeping up on us. We are so ready!
Our teams will be attending 11 different tournaments this season, returning to some, and visiting others for the first time. Information on hotels for the more distant tournaments will be posted when arrangements are confirmed.
Here is our schedule for fall. The links are current as of now, but their details may be updated as the tournament dates approach.
Share this info with your family and friends! These tournaments are the perfect family outing, and the more cheering they hear, the better our more our teams will shine!
2019 High School Boys Fall Elite Tournaments
- Mid Fall Classic* – UMass Amherst – November 3rd
- Capital Clash – University at Albany– November 10th
- Colonial Clash – Lancaster, MA – November 16th
*This website URL may be updated at a later date. Try https://www.midsummer-classic.com/mid-fall-classic
2019 Boys Youth Fall Tournaments
- Primetime Fall Classic – Lancaster, MA – October 26th
- Cranberry Classic – U-Mass Dartmouth – November 3rd
- Bulldog Fall Brawl – Bryant University – November 10th
2019 High School Girls Fall Elite Tournaments
- Maine Lax Fest – September 29th (Sun.) – South Portland, Maine
- The New England Chill – October 20th (Sun.) – Devens, Massachusetts
- SWAG New England Showcase – November 17th (Sun.) – Longmeadow, Massachusetts
2019 Girls Youth Fall Tournaments
- SWAG Fall Jam (7 v. 7) – October 6th (Sun.) – East Windsor, CT
- The New England Chill – October 19th (Sat.) – Devens, Massachusetts
- Fall Fear Lacrosse Classic– November 2nd (Sat.) – Devens, Massachusetts