Soccer Foot Skills
January – February, 2020
Location: HGR Indoor Sports, 400 Osgood, N. Andover, MA
Cost for all ages U6 – U14/16: $146/player per session
2020 will mark our 12th year running our Soccer Foot Skills program coached by Roland Dudney.
Our winter soccer training sessions are broken up into three separate 7-week courses, beginning in October, December and January. Classes are limited to 20-24 students(depending on age) to ensure optimum personal attention, so reserve a space today to avoid missing out on Roland’s expert tutelage
Due to the extreme popularity and limited class size of this program, the only way to guarantee a spot in session II and III is to have been registered for session I.
Demand for this program is always extremely high. We anticipate the same for the upcoming season.
We expect a huge demand for this session. Once classes are sold out you will be placed on a waitlist. If you are waitlisted we will contact you to try and place you in one of our rollover classes. Please be sure to sign up for the waitlist and we will do everything we can to accommodate all players and families.
Coached by Roland Dudney
HGR is proud to present the 11th year of our winter soccer camp series, Foot Skills with Roland Dudney. Originally from England, Roland grew up playing soccer.
- NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma
- He has coached all levels of soccer from town to Olympic Development, boys and girls
- Holds a NSCAA Advanced National License
- Roland also holds a USSF “C” License
- Previous Mass Youth Soccer Association Part Time Instructor
- Started Home Grown Soccer Foot Skills Program 8 years ago
- Currently Director of Coaching for North Andover Soccer