Boys Lacrosse Program Administration –
Bryan Brazill—HGR Founder, President and Coach
- Coach Brazill is the current head coach of Andover High school.
- Bryan was the offensive coordinator at his Alma Mater, Merrimack College for the 2006 and 2012 – 2019 seasons.
- Under his guidance Merrimack attended 5 straight final fours (’15-’19) 3 straight national championships (’16-’19) and won back to back national championships in 2018 and 2019.
- He was names 2018 IMLCA Outstanding Assistant Coach of the Year.
- Brazill played his high school lacrosse at Ridgefield High School, CT.
- He played his college ball at Merrimack College and was the captain of the ’05 team.
- Bryan started Home Grown Lacrosse in December of ’05 running elite teams, camps, and other outdoor programs
- He opened the doors to the indoor facility on January 5th, 2007
- Coach Brazill was the Haverhill High School Boy’s Lacrosse Head Coach for four years ’08-’11. In ’09 he was named MVC coach of the year leading Haverhill to their highest state ranking in program history
- Coach Brazill was drafted by the Boston Cannons as midfielder in 2009
Peter Smyth—The Vice President and Coach
- Currently the Head Coach at Austin Prep.
- In 2018, led Austin Prep to victory in the State Division 3 North Championship.
- Played his high school lacrosse for Austin Prep where he was a two-year captain and still holds the career points record
- He then went on to play College lacrosse at Nichols College where he was a four-year starter and two-year captain
- He reached 100 collegiate goals in his senior year
- 2009-2010 Haverhill High School assistant coach
- 2011 – 2014 – head coach of his alma mater Austin Prep and was the CCL coach of the year
- Coach Smyth played professionally in the NALL for the Road Island King Fish during the ’12 / ’13 season
- Assistant coach at North Andover High School 2015 – 2016
- Vice President of HGR lacrosse
Rob Bellis – HGR General Manager and Coach
- Here for all things HGR
- Head Lacrosse Coach Austin Prep Middle School
- US Lacrosse Level 2 coach
- PYLL Youth lacrosse coach
- 3 year starter HS
- 3 yr player college club lacrosse
- All-round good guy